BRAD RENFRO hinted at the tragic drug overdose that took his life last year (08) in an interview just months before.
The former child star was only 25 when he suffered an accidental heroin overdose in January 2008.
In a haunting camera interview shot in October 2007, a mere three months before his death, Renfro pleads with aspiring actors to stay away from the hard-partying Hollywood scene – insisting the consequences could be fatal.
He says, “The advice I have for people wanting to get into acting… I would say, stay the hell away from the party scene. Anything you put in front of your goal, and especially something like that, whether it’s too much gambling, too much food, too much (sic) cold beers on the weekend – anything that you put in front of the prize is going to end up getting in the way and hurting you in the end. Unfortunately, a lot of people are not lucky enough to traverse through things like that and come out of things on the other side. A lot of people don’t make it. They don’t live through it.”